LOL Whippings

This bit of anime girl-girl whipping art just seemed to cry out for captions. So a quick trip to the LolCat Builder later, we have:

BDSM lesbian anime lust, with a whip

Large version here. Art found on alt. binaries. pictures. erotica. anime.

1. Shiaoran commented on January 2nd, 2008:

Hi
    Could you please tell me the source of the pic you used?(collection/artist)
    Thanks in advance.

2. SpankBoss commented on January 2nd, 2008:

Sorry, I always do that when I can. If I don’t give source information — or, as here, where my source information is very general — that means it’s the best info I have.

“Downloaded from UseNet” is the best I can do on this one.

3. Shiaoran commented on January 3rd, 2008:

Too bad… It’s a very good image.
    Thanks anyway.

4. LOLgirls Caught In The Act - ErosBlog: The Sex Blog commented on February 8th, 2008:

[…] kinky anime cartoon with LOLcats-styled caption from Spanking Blog (post and larger version here) made me […]

5. ffilou6 commented on June 2nd, 2008:

I think it’s from a “h” (hentai) or “eroge” (japanese probably) game. I don’t know the title…

6. meimei has commented on January 5th, 2018:

ENGLISH:Makes me feel a bit awkward to be honest…Good artwork though. Sexy;) SPANISH: Me hace sentir un poco incómodo para ser sincero … Sin embargo, es una buena obra de arte. Sexy
    GERMAN: Ich fühle mich ein bisschen peinlich, um ehrlich zu sein … Gute Kunst allerdings. Sexy
    FRENCH: Ça me rend un peu gênant d’être honnête … De bonnes illustrations cependant. Sexy
    JAPANESE:私は正直であるために少し厄介な気分になります…しかし、良いアートワーク。セクシー
    (Watashi wa shōjikidearu tame ni sukoshi yakkaina kibun ni narimasu… Shikashi, yoi ātowāku. Sekushī)

Yes, I know all languages and speak them very fluently. :)
    But seriously…mmm yeah. Spread those legs, girl!

7. meimei has commented on January 5th, 2018:

Just did multiple languages just in case anyone doesn’t speak English.