Punished In The Library

I found this rather surreal scene of punishing the domestic help while a little dog looks serenely at the camera on a Tumblr. It made a lot more sense when somebody helpfully pointed out: “To the dog, this is absolutely no weirder than when you vacuum.”

two housemaids whipped on a couch while a little dog watches

1. Chross commented on December 19th, 2010:

This is actually from an online commercial for Agent Provcateur; see here:
    The whole thing is also listed in the Spanking Showcase (download option)

2. Don Johnson commented on December 19th, 2010:

Her tumblr account has lots of interesting/sexy pics.

3. Informer commented on December 19th, 2010:

I think (but am not certain) that this photo was part of an ad series for lingerie.

4. SpankBoss commented on December 19th, 2010:

Thanks, Chross! Since the Spank Statement description of how to find this on the AP site seems no longer operative (presumably due to changes at AP) and you were too polite to link your Spanking Showcase, I’ll do it for you: http://www.spankingshowcase.de.vu/

Folks, that link will take you to a page where you can find a link to a RapidShare download of an .avi of the Agent Provocateur commercial.

5. Don Johnson commented on December 19th, 2010:

Here’s the youtube video of the ad/making of. Uh, it’s rather pleasant.

6. Mr. Canada commented on April 6th, 2011:

Hi Spank Boss. I like the whip in this picture and I was looking at them on the Stockroom site. More commonly known as dressage whips, the SR calls them “flicker whips”. They have the regular flicker whip and the ‘flex’ flicker whip. The flex sounds like it might be less stiff and more whippy like a switch but I wonder if it’s difficult to control. I tried calling their store, but the nice fellow I spoke to didn’t know much more about them than what’s on the website.

Have you ever used either of these? Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks!

7. SpankBoss commented on April 6th, 2011:

Sadly I don’t … I’ve never had either one of these in my hands. I did have an item like a riding crop that had about six little two-inch rat-tails of leather cord on the end, and *that* was a lot of fun; you just steer it like a riding crop. But I assume there might be a bit more to using the flicker whips.

8. Mr. Canada commented on April 6th, 2011:

Thanks,

I managed to get through to a human in the office and spoke to a very nice lady who was familiar with both items. She said that that regular flicker is made from a fairly stiff rod, like that of a riding crop. The flex flicker on the other hand, is as I suspected in that it is more flexible like a switch. So, I went with the flex flicker since we only have fresh supple branches around here for only a couple of months out of the year. If I think of it, I’ll follow up with our thoughts on it if and when we get time alone to play with it.

Cheers!

9. Rosaleen, Whipped Pony Girl - Spanking Blog commented on April 8th, 2011:

[…] flicker whips were recently a topic of conversation in the comments on this post, I figured I should post this picture of one being used on Rosaleen Young, most fetchingly attired […]

10. Mr. Canada commented on April 25th, 2011:

It arrived and it is quite splendid. Highly recommended for sting fans.

:-)